Longleaf offers project management services that span the entire site development process.
- Site evaluation and concept planning;
- Feasibility studies;
- Assemble and manage team of engineers, surveyors, environmental specialists, etc. necessary to prepare plans and information for site development;
- Entitlement and permitting process management;
- Client representation at staff and official meetings during the approval process; and
- Serve as liaison with end user/purchasers/tenants etc.
- Solicit bids and select qualified contractors to perform required construction work;
- Manage work of contractor to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of project;
- Manage work of engineers, surveyors, etc during the construction process;
- Schedule and conduct site inspections and meetings with regulatory staff as needed during construction; and
- Secure final permits required to begin operation of the site, building certificate of occupancy, etc.